ReportHost is a Great Tool for Students and Instructors
Both students and inspectors benefit from using ReportHost. It's accessible, easy to use, and free to start. Students will understand how to write a high quality report, and instructors will find their students' reports easy to review.
- Zero investment: No cost to join, no software to buy.
- Free during training: Students get 15 free reports (these never expire).
- No need for expensive mobile devices: ReportHost allows you to perform inspections with printed field notes, a clipboard and a pen. Then students can write their reports on school desktop or laptop computers.
- Or use you your own mobile device - any kind! ReportHost's mobile software works on any device with a modern browser. This includes iOS and Android tablets and phones, Macs, Windows computers, Kindles, laptops and desktops - whatever suits your style as you train and learn and whatever works best for you and your growing business.
- Great report writing templates: Our free report writing templates meet or exceed most state and professional organizations' standards of practice. Short narrative pre-written comments explain defects clearly and succinctly.
- Easy to learn: Our mobile software and website forms guide students through the report writing process, ensuring that their reports are complete and standards-compliant.
- No software to download or install: ReportHost is a web-based service. There's no need to download software from app stores. Use our website to publish reports. Our mobile software is an offline web application, so all you need is a device with a modern browser.
When you do, make sure to tell us your school and class dates in the last field in the registration form.
- Zero investment: No cost to join, no software to buy. We always make sure instructors have all the free reports they need to teach and demonstrate report writing.
- Student tracking: Instructors have easy online access to student reports. Students submit their reports for review by sending an email to their instructor that contains a link to their report.
- Use any equipment: Students can use whatever mobile device they want for performing inspections, so long as it has a modern browser. They can also perform inspections with a clipboard, printed field notes and a pen. Then use and desktop or laptop computer to publish reports.
When you do, make sure to tell us that your an instructor, and the name of your school in the last field in the registration form.