HOME SWEET HOME INSPECTORSPhone: (909) 745-2070
9148 Pepper Ave
Fontana CA 92335-5688
· The scope of this inspection and report is limited to a visual inspection of the systems and components as listed below, in order to identify those, if any, which may need replacement or repair. See Internachi Standards of Practice for a detailed description of the scope of inspection. (https://www.nachi.org/sop.htm
- The scope of the inspection is limited to the description and the general condition of the above systems.
· The inspection does not include any destructive testing or dismantling. Client agrees to assume all the risk for all conditions which are concealed from view at the time of the inspection. This is not a home warranty, guarantee, insurance policy, or substitute for real estate disclosures which may be required by law. Whether or not they are concealed, the following are outside the scope of the inspection;
- The Inspector is a home inspection generalist and is not acting as an engineer or expert in any craft or trade. If the Inspector recommends consulting other specialized experts, Clients do so at Client’s expense.
· The written report to be prepared by the Inspector shall be considered the final and exclusive findings of the Inspector/Inspection Company regarding the home inspection at the Inspection Address. The inspection report to be prepared for the Client is solely and exclusively for the Client’s own information and may not be relied upon by any other person. Client agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the inspection report and agrees not to disclose any part of it to any other person with the exception of the seller and/or the real estate agents directly involved in this transaction. Client(s) or the inspector may distribute copies of the inspection report to the seller and real estate agents directly involved in this transaction, but neither the seller nor the real estate agent are intended beneficiaries of this Agreement or the inspection report. Client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Inspector/inspection Company harmless from any third party claims arising out of the Client's or Inspectors distribution of the inspection report.
· Client understands and agrees that the Inspector/Inspection Company is not an insurer, that the price paid for the subject inspection and report is based solely on the service provided. Client also agrees that any claim of failure in the accuracy of the report shall be reported to the Inspector/Inspection Company within five business days of discovery and that failure to notify the inspector within that time period shall constitute a waiver of any and all claims. The Inspector/Inspection Company shall have five business days to respond to the claim. If the Inspector/Inspection Company fails to satisfy the claim, liability shall be limited to a refund of the price paid for the Inspection and Report.
Reports provided by ReportHost, the premier web-based inspection report writing service. For more information visit: https://www.reporthost.com
Copyright 2002-2020, All rights reserved