- As a certified home inspector, ETHICS are a number one priority with me.
- I have been licensed in the construction industry for over 35 years. My knowledge base goes beyond building codes. Poor construction techniques are just as important. Government (city or county) building inspectors only look for code violations and are unconcerned with construction workmanship which may be more difficult to locate, but can be just as important as code violations. I report on both if there any are noted.
- I moved to Grand Junction CO four years ago, BUT I have a referral list that goes back over 15 years in Moab UT.
- My prices are fair and vary depending on the complexity of the structure.
- Mold testing with air sampling equipment is now available. As a CERTIFIED MOLD INSPECTOR, I can provide important detailed information about the quality of the air you breath in YOUR HOME!
- Asbestos, and Radon testing is also available.
- An electronic moisture meter is used to check for unseen water leaks around toilets and tub/shower areas.
- Your inspection report is accessed via a special website link (with NO advertising banners) that is dedicated to YOUR report ONLY. No cumbersome email attachments to deal with that are prone to virus infections. Your report can be viewed SAFELY and simultaneously with your real estate agent (or anyone else you would like to review the report with). All that's needed is an internet connection from ANY location.
I look forward to making your home purchase more pleasant and informative.
Reports provided by ReportHost, the premier web-based inspection report writing service. For more information visit: https://www.reporthost.com.
Copyright 2002-2018, All rights reserved