This report published on Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:37:02 PM EDT
This report is the exclusive property of this inspection company and the client(s) listed in the report title. Use of this report by any unauthorized persons is prohibited.
How to Read this Report
This report is organized by the property's functional areas. Within each functional area, descriptive information is listed first and is shown in bold type. Items of concern follow descriptive information.
Concerns are shown and sorted according to these types:
Recommend repairing or replacing
For your information
Click here for a glossary of building construction terms.Contact your inspector If there are terms that you do not understand, or visit the glossary of construction terms at https://www.reporthost.com/glossary.asp
Year built or Age of building: 2018, New construction and new foundation
Property owner's name: Builder/Corporate
Time started: 10:00am
Time finished: 11:45am
Present during inspection: Client, Realtor(Pro Star: Eunkyung Kim)
Weather conditions: Clear
Temperature: Warm, About 70F
Ground condition: Dry
Front of structure faces: West
Main entrance faces: West
Foundation type: Finished basement
Termite Inspection: No visible evidence of damaged areas of Wood Destroying Insects was observed at the time of inspection.
1) ***Items to be repaired or refinished professionally.
*Exterior GFCI receptacles in the rear side wall and master bedroom front side wall appear to be defective. No power and won't reset. Need to be repaired/replaced. *Exterior faucet is loose, need to be secured from the wall. Filling/sealing the hole and secure the faucet. *Side door threshold is massed up with cement and need to be cleaned. *Fireplace side round insert part is loose. Need to be secured. *Gas fireplace won't work with remote. Gas turned on, Switch turned on, No pilot light. The client should ask seller how to turn fireplace on. *The areas yellow sticker taped on in the second floor hallway wall and attic hatch cover area are finished poorly. These areas should be evaluated finished nicely since the house is brand new. *Screens are missing in all the windows. Window screens must be installed.
2) Lot size: About 25x100 ft Approx unit sq/ft: 2,800 3 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Full Baths Heating & Hot water: Baseboard, Gas Cooling: Central Air Water and sewer: Municipal
3) Ground Floor: Attached 2 car garage, Office/Den, Family room, F. Bath, Side entrance 1st, floor: Living room, Dining room, Gas fireplace, Eat in Kitchen, Powder room, Sliding door to porch 2nd floor: M. Bedroom & M. Bath, H. Bath w/Jacuzzi, bedroom, bedroom, washer/dryer Features: 10ft Ceilings in Living and dinging room 9 ft throughout the rest of the home
Roof inspection method: Viewed from ground with binoculars, Viewed from windows
Roof type: Gable
Roof covering: Asphalt or fiberglass composition shingles
Estimated age of roof: One years old (New)
Gutter & downspout material: Aluminum
Roof ventilation: Adequate
4) Because height of the roof and/or the configuration of the roof, the inspector was unable to traverse the roof and wasn't able to fully evaluate the entire roof. *The client should ask the seller warranty of the roof.
9) The gas fireplace did not respond when the controls were operated. This may be due to the pilot light being turned off, the gas supply being turned off, or any number of other reasons. As a result, these appliances were not fully evaluated. As per the Standards of Practice for both the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) and the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) the inspector does not operate gas shut off valves or light pilot lights during inspections. Recommend consulting with the property owner as to how the fireplace operates or contractor evaluate and repair if necessary.