Home, Condominium & Commercial Inspections, Branson, Hollister and southwest Missouri since 1999. Visit our site, learn how we can help with those "What If" concerns.
Alpha Home Inspections is the best choice for a home buyer that is relocating to the Branson Tri-lakes area of Missouri, as well as a home owner who may be upgrading there current home.
It is my goal to provide each of my clients with the most complete inspection and unbiased reporting, of the condition of a residential home, condominium or commercial property, giving my clients the opportunity to be better informed.
What is included in a General Home Inspection
The real estate inspection is a process that will uncover deficiencies and concerns with a structure and disclose them to the inspection client.
The inspection encompasses 500 items in 80 areas of a property. Below is a general list of the areas in a typical Inspection.
(This is not an exhaustive list)
- Roof covering, vents and flashing
- Roof gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, porches, walkways, stairways and railings,
- Siding, soffit and fascia,
- Exterior windows and doors
- Exterior grading and drainage,
- Foundation, basement and crawlspace,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Plumbing pipes, fixtures and faucets,
- Electrical service and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding system
- Branch circuit lights, switches and outlets
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and attic ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- Interior wall, ceiling and floor surfaces
- Kitchen appliances, cabinets and counters
Home Inspection Services:
- Manufactured home foundation inspection for FHA and VA loans.
- Pre-Purchase Buyers Inspection
- Condominium Buyer Inspection
- Vacation Rental Owner Inspection
Cost for Inspection
Every home is different with varying factors such as it's age, features, and type of construction. I prefer to conduct a brief phone interview with potential clients so an accurate fee for inspection can be established. You can Contact a Home Inspector
by filling out the web form and I will respond back to your request by email.
Our inspections all include a detailed written report of major deficiencies. Color photos are also attached to the items of concern for added detail and clarity. Delivery of your report is performed electronically via the Internet, using Report Host and your E-mail address.
Clients that do not have Internet access need not worry, we are happy to deliver your report in the conventional paper form as well. A backup copy of your report is also available on CD upon request. View Alpha Home Inspection Sample Report
There are several convenient ways to pay for your inspection, such as Cash, Check, Credit Card and PayPal
LinksEstimated repair costsContact Alpha Home Inspections
Reports provided by ReportHost, the premier web-based inspection report writing service. For more information visit: https://www.reporthost.com
Copyright 2002-2019, All rights reserved