"Providing You With Professional Inspections Before You Invest"
Why Precision Point?
More than 800 Precise Points of your property will be inspected.
Our company's report will provide you with a clear summary of the most important items, their conditions and recommendations in a clear way that can be understood by ordinary people, as well as a detailed report stating the technical aspect of the inspection.
Personal service from a professional inspector not a one day trained inspector from a franchise company.
We use state of the art testing equipments.
We do not engage in repairs, we only provide inspection and testing.
For any additional information or questions that you may have, just contact us right now, we are always ready to answer all your questions and provide you with quality service.
Name: Manuel PerezCertified Home Inspector
Active Member of National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)www.nachi.orgProfessional Environmental Inspector
Active Member of the Pro-Lab Professional Partners Programwww.prolabpartners.comProfessional Home Inspector
Professional Career Development Institute, School of Home Inspection, Atlanta Georgia.Professional Environmental Inspector
Pro-Lab Environmental Laboratory & Training Center, Weston Florida.
Member of The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Inspection Package includes :Roof:
Covering, Gutters, Downspouts, Vents, Flashings, Skylights, Roof penetrations.Exterior:
Flashings & Trim, doors, Stairs, Porches, Railings, Soffits, Fascias, Walls.Grounds:
Grading, Walkaways, Surface drainage, Foundation:
Basements, Crawlspace, Visible Structural Components.Heating:
System OperationPlumbing & Drainage:
Toilets, Sinks, Tubs, Showers, Water Heater, Fixtures.Electrical:
Service Line, Meter Box, Panel, Breakers, Grounding, Bonding.Attic & Insulation:
Type of Insulation, Ventilation,.Interior:
Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Stairs, Garages,
Termite & wood destroying organisms.
Environmental Inspections & Tests:
Inspections Fees:Property type:
Single family Home
350.00 & up
Pools & Spas (each)
Mold Testing (per sample)
AGREEMENT FOR HOME INSPECTION SERVICES
Address of Inspected Home:
City: State: Zip:
Date: Inspection Fee:
Inspector: Manuel Perez (hereinafter called Inspector
Client: (hereinafter calledClient)
For and in consideration of the promises and terms of this Agreement for Home Inspection Services (this Agreement), Inspector and Client hereby agree as follows:
1. INSPECTOR agrees to perform a visual inspection of the subject house and to provide CLIENT with a written inspection report identifying the major deficiencies. This inspection will be of the readily accessible areas of the house and is limited to visual observations of apparent condition existing at the time of the inspection only latent and concealed defects and deficiencies are excluded from the inspection. The written report will include the following systems and items only: Roof, Exterior, Basement, Foundation, Crawlspace & Structure, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Fireplaces, Attic & insulation, Doors, Windows & Interior.
2. Systems and items which are EXCLUDED from this inspection include, but are not limited to, the following: recreational and playground facilities, including, but not limited to, tennis courts and swimming pools; geological and soil conditions; sprinkler systems (fire and lawn); solar systems; water wells; below ground septic or drainage systems; smoke detectors; wiring not part of the primary electrical distribution system, including but not limited to, intercoms, cable TV, security systems, and audio systems; portable appliances, including but not limited to, washers and dryers and window air conditioning units; and any items considered cosmetic. Any comments about the foregoing excluded systems and items are informational only and are not part of the inspection. The presence or absence of pests such as wood damaging organisms, rodents or insects is EXCLUDED from this inspection. The presence of such pests may be noted for informational purposes only. The CLIENT is urged to contact a reputable and licensed specialist if identification and extermination of the pests is desired.
3. The inspection and report will be performed in a manner consistent with the standards of practice of the National Association Of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) and the terms used in this Agreement shall have the same meaning given them in the NACHI standards. A copy of the standards of NACHI is available for the CLIENTS review at INSPECTOR'S office or at http://www.nachi.org/sop.htm
4. The CLIENT understands that the inspection will be performed in accordance with the aforementioned Standards, which contains certain limitations, exceptions, and exclusions.
5. The inspection and report are performed and prepared for the sole, confidential and exclusive use and possession of the CLIENT. INSPECTOR accepts no responsibility for use or misinterpretation by third parties. In the event that any person, not party of this Agreement, makes any claim against INSPECTOR, its employees or agents, arising out of the services performed by INSPECTOR under this agreement, the CLIENT agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless INSPECTOR from any all damages, expenses, cost and attorney fees arising from such claim.
6. INSPECTOR is not required to move personal property, debris, furniture, equipment, and carpeting or like materials which may impede access or limit visibility. Major deficiencies and defects which are latent or concealed are excluded from the inspection. The inspection is not intended to be technically exhaustive. Equipment and systems will not be dismantled. The inspection report is not a compliance inspection for any governmental codes or regulations.
7. The inspection and report do not address, and are not intended to address, the possible presence of or danger from asbestos, radon gas, lead paint, formaldehyde, pesticides, toxic or flammable chemicals, water or airborne related illness or disease, and all other similar or potentially harmfully substances. The CLIENT is urged to contact a reputable specialist if information, identification or testing of the foregoing is desired.
8. INSPECTOR does not perform engineering, architectural, plumbing, or any other job function requiring an occupational license in the jurisdiction where the inspection is taking place, unless the inspector holds a valid occupational license, in which case he/she may inform the CLIENT that he/she is so licensed, and is therefore qualified to go beyond this basic home inspection, and for additional fee, perform additional inspections beyond those within the scope of the basic home inspection.
9. NEITHER THE INSPECTION NOR THE INSPECTION REPORT IS A WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ADEQUACY, PERFORMANCE OR CONDITION OF ANY INSPECTED STRUCTURE, ITEM OR SYSTEM. THE INSPECTION AND REPORT ARE NOT INTENDED TO REFLECT THE VALUE OF THE PREMISES, OR TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ADVISABILITY OR INADVISABILITY OF PURCHASE OR SUITABILITY FOR USE. THE INSPECTION SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLIANCE INSPECTION OF ANY GOVERMMENTAL OR NON-GOVERMMENTAL CODES OF REGULATIONS.
10. In the event of a claim against INSPECTOR, CLIENT agrees to supply INSPECTOR with the following: (1) Written notification of adverse conditions within 14 days of discovery, and (2) Access to the premises. Failure to comply with the above conditions will release INSPECTOR and its agents from any and all obligations.
11. The parties understand and agree that the INSPECTOR and its employees and its agents assume no liability or responsibility for the cost repairing or replacing any unreported defects or deficiencies either current or arising in the future or any property damage, consequential damage or bodily injury of any nature. If repairs or replacement is done without giving the inspector the required notice, the INSPECTOR will have no liability to the CLIENT.
12. In the event that CLIENT fails to prove any adverse claims against INSPECTOR in a court of law, CLIENT agrees to pay all legal costs, expenses and fees of INSPECTOR in defending said claims.
13. The parties agree, that the maximum liability for INSPECTOR, arising from any failure to perform any of the obligations of the INSPECTOR under this Agreement, is limited to an amount not to exceed the fee paid for the inspection service.
14. INSPECTOR is authorized to disclose any and all items in the inspection report. Yes___ No. ____
15. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the INSPECTOR and the CLIENT. No change or modification shall be enforceable against either party unless such change or modification is in writing and signed by both the INSPECTOR and the CLIENT. This Agreement shall be binding upon and enforceable by the parties, and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assignees. CLIENT shall have no cause of action against INSPECTOR after one year from the day of inspection.
16. I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITATIONS.
Client or Client's Representative
If Client's representative I hereby warrant
that I am authorized to enter into this
Agreement on behalf of Client.
PAID BY: Cash/Ck #______________