Want an inspection NOW!!
Call today for a quality property inspection or mold testing.
Most Inspections usually done that week or when preferred by clients.
Weekend appointments available.
On-line based reports delivered that evening by e-mail.
See above to view sample report
The process can be stressful. A home inspection is supposed to give you peace of mind, but often has the opposite effect. You will be asked to absorb a lot of information in a short time. This often includes a written report, checklist, photographs, environmental reports and what the inspector himself says during the inspection. All this combined with the seller's disclosure and what you notice yourself makes the experience even more overwhelming. What should you do? Relax. Most of your inspection will be maintenance recommendations, life expectancies and minor imperfections. These are nice to know about. However, the issues that really matter will fall into four categories:
- Major defects. An example of this would be a structural failure.
- Things that lead to major defects. A small roof-flashing leak, for example.
- Things that may hinder your ability to finance, legally occupy or insure the home.
- Safety hazards, such as an exposed, live buss bar at the electric panel.
[center]Anything in these categories should be addressed. Often a serious problem can be corrected inexpensively to protect both life and property (especially in categories 2 and 4). Most sellers are honest and are often surprised to learn of defects uncovered during an inspection. Realize that sellers are under no obligation to repair everything mentioned in the report. No home is perfect. Keep things in perspective. Do not kill your deal over things that are not major concerns or nit-picky items.
Having your home pre-inspected by a home inspector prior to listing your home is one of the new recommendations of many realtors. Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. By having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:[/center]
I also offer pre-inspections.
Copies of the pre-inspection report along with receipts for any repairs done should be made available to the potential buyers.What clients and realtors are saying
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that ...
a. Defects won't become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
b. There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
c. You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs
yourself, if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you to active termite infestation.
- It may relieve prospect's concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- It may alert you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Just wanted to thank you again for always providing great service to my clients!
It was a pleasure meeting you last Friday. Thanks for the report, it's very professional and detailed.
Thank you Dale for the great detailed job that you did for us. I really appreciate your help.
I am very impressed with this. Thanks for doing a professional job!
I was just reading through the report, and I wanted to compliment you on the professional appearance and content of the report.
Again, it was very nice meeting you.
Thank you very much for being so thorough during our home inspection. It was great to see someone go beyond expectations. I really appreciate all of the tips and especially the winterizing. It will be very helpful for us.
Patrick & Christy
Very nicely done report. Thank you for the extra time you spent with me....
Best wishes, Harry
Please give me a call to help you with your home inspection needs!
House 2 Home Inspections
Reports provided by ReportHost, the premier web-based inspection report writing service. For more information visit: https://www.reporthost.com.
Copyright 2002-2018, All rights reserved