ABSOLUTE Home Inspection Service,LLCPhone: (303) 916-6822
12317 Crackerjack Rd
Whitewood SD 57793-7022
Welcome! My name is Rick Slocum. I am the Owner/Inspector of Absolute Home Inspection Service, LLC
I am also a proud member of interNACHI, The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Buying a New Home !
Lets face it, you are about to make one of the largest and most important investments of your life. As with any investment, knowledge is your key to making a wise and informed decision. I can help you with that.
Absolute Home Inspection Service provides you with valuble knowledge about your prospective new home. I am your eyes to help you see beyond the obvious....into the attic, on the roof, the heating, air conditioning, foundation, the electrical system and much,much more.
I will spend between 2 to 4 hours inspecting every major component in the home....and then provide you with a detailed yet east to read report that you can access through any computer with an internet conection. A printed report can be supplied upon request. The information provided by Absolute Home Inspection Service will assist you in making a wise decision and confidence in the choice you have made.
Having your home inspected by a NACHI inspector before you list is the recommendation found in the new edition of the book, Sell Your Home For More by Nick Gromicko.
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. The author points out that having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that ...
- Defects won't become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It may relieve prospect's concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home
Reports provided by ReportHost, the premier web-based inspection report writing service. For more information visit: http://www.reporthost.com.
Copyright 2002-2017, All rights reserved